Global Crew Management is a crew and ship management agency.
Global Crew Management is the international maritime specialist that monitors the changing environment on behalf of ship owners and offers its customers optimum service. From our head office in Groningen we have been offering our services to many shipping companies for more than 18 years. Our head office in Groningen is in the immediate vicinity of ports such as Delfzijl, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Bremen and Hamburg. We have many international employees and are able to serve our customers professionally and personally in many different countries. Our permanent staff has over 100 years of experience in the shipping and offshore industry.
Our services include:
- Recruitment, selection & placement of crew;
- Verification of qualifications, documentation and certificates;
- Application for flag state certificates and seaman’s books;
- Pre-medical checks prior to each employment contract;
- Implementation and follow-up of drug and alcohol policy;
- Medical supervision of crew and repatriation in the event of illness / injury;
- Treatment of illness and accident claims with P&I insurance;
- Insurance of personal belongings of the crew;
- Delivery of work clothes and uniforms;
- crew changes including train & airline tickets, transportation, visas, immigration, hotel and agency costs;
- Training and briefing for boarding;
- Social care for crew and their families in their home country;
- Crew supervision including performance evaluations;
- Compensation of the crew and payment of wages and associated allowances;
- Communication with owners, crew and ships.